1. Math. Surprisingly I was pretty decent at math on high school, but it's gotten worse and worse the older I've become. Now, I need a calculator or my fingers for just about every calculation.
2. Listening. Seriously. If I'm not somehow invested in the conversation, I will tune you out. My mind wanders. Where to, I'm not sure, but sometimes it's like I blink and realize that I've not been paying attention and wonder how much I've missed. This not a good sign for a future teacher.
3. Multi-tasking. This probably isn't too hard to conceive considering #2. I prefer to work on a project until completion and then move on to the next thing. *shrugs* Again, probably not the best trait for a teacher.
4. Observation. My powers of observation have never been top-notch - especially as a teenager. This is largely why I do not exactly enjoy driving. All too often I'm not paying close enough attention to what is going around me.
5. Fashion. I've not pretty much no eye for fashion. Half the time I think I'm dressed okay, and then I show up at work only to think, "ugh! now I'm stuck wearing this all day long!"
That's all I've got time for today! Have a great week!!