Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?YES!
I love my life. I know I've been complaining
- I have a wonderfully supportive husband.
- I'm highly educated. While that sometimes hurts me while job hunting, it's something no one can ever take from me.
- I've had some terrific experiences - living in various regions of the US, traveling to the USVI and Costa Rica.
- I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS!
- I'm relatively healthy.
- I'm a certified Scuba diver.
- I've run (not raced) in MN, ND, MT, ID, WA, OR, CA, and NV. I really need to finish editing the other videos, so I can get them posted.
- I recently discovered this tiny little park that I love running past. Plus, I did some post-run yoga there the other day, and I think I'll definitely do it again. It's my new favorite place to exercise!
I think it's pretty obvious that I love my life!
I don't ever look back and see regrets but rather experiences. Everything I've done has led me to become the woman I am today - a woman I am very much proud to know.
Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
Where is your favorite place to workout?