9.02.2012

World Wide Rebel Song

Remember the other day when I mentioned free music from Google?

I thought I'd share one of the songs I downloaded recently.

While I've heard of Rage Against the Machine, I can't say I'm really familiar with their music. Am I missing out on something I shouldn't be? The intro to this song really made me smile, and the message is inspiring.

World Wide Rebel Songs by Tom Morello: The Nightwatchman

You should at least take a little listen to the intro. Why not download the free track as well? From the comments, this isn't really like the sound of RATM, so don't go into expecting that. :-)

******
In other news, my husband started a blog that he'll be using to post some of his short stories. He shared it on Google+ as public, but not on Facebook. Weird. Since he shared it somewhere publicly, I figure I'm good in promoting it, right?

He just has one story up so far. I read it this morning after my 10-mile run. It was really good.

If you've got a few minutes, It's longer than a typical blog post, but I think you'll find it a quick, engaging read. why not head over and give it a read. I'd love to hear what you think. I'm sure he would, too. If you enjoy it, feel free to share it on FB, Twitter, or G+

3 comments:

  1. I checked out Google Music, and I was getting all excited, but it is not available in this country. *sob* Rage Against the Machines was really hot when I was like 8 to 10 years old, every boy I knew was fan. The girls not so much, so I never took the time to really discover. Maybe I will (or at least one song...) Yay for your husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check out hubby's blog! Nice of you to promote it.

    I totally understand not letting all the Facebook people know........ Sometimes it's nice to have your own private place where people don't have preconceived notions about you. A fresh start!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting his blog - at least I assume that Canadian visitor was you. :-)

      I asked him about not sharing on FB. He said he just wants to get a few more stories up before sharing it with everyone on FB. Not a bad strategy, I suppose.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails