9.18.2012

You Sweat Where?

I'm not sure if it's the desert heat or what, but I've been sweating lately from the weirdest places.

Oh, there's the usual forehead, pits, under-boob, behind my knees...

But recently, I was casually out for a walk, and my elbows were sweating like mad. My ELBOWS!  Inside. Outside. Bent. Straight. It didn't matter. Little sweat droplets just kept falling.

And then there are my ears. Not only does sweat drip from my lobes, sometimes my ears get so slippery that my earbuds just pop right out.

Now, I'm even convinced that my eyelids sweat. I always thought it was just sweat dripping down my forehead and into my eyes, but no. No, I'm fairly certain it's my eyelids. And it burns. Oh, boy does it burn. I think I've come nigh on to crying several times.

Still, there is nothing like it. Sweat. Is. Good! Granted, I do appreciate it more during an intense workout than while just out and about. I find it invigorating. Like a life force or something. It makes me feel alive. And strong. Even during my worst sessions of exercise.


Where is the strangest place you have ever sweat?


P.S. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you've likely already heard the good news, but I accepted a job offer. I'll start my new job on Monday. I'm unbelievably excited!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY FOR THE JOB!!!!!! So happy for you!

    Can't say I sweat in too many weird places, but I have had my ears get sweaty enough for my earbuds to pop, too. I was convinced it was dripping in from my head, but now I'm not so sure... LOL

    Apparently

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails