9.16.2012

Measuring Fitness Progress

I'm super tired after my less than stellar 7-mile run this afternoon. I kind of just want to crawl into bed, so I'm doing this post a little different. I've set the timer for 5 minutes.


Today, Fitness Cheerleader asks us how we measure our fitness progress. Simply put? I don't.

I appreciate looking in the mirror and seeing muscle definition I hadn't seen in awhile ever. I like it when the number on the scale goes down. I love having additional energy in the long run. obviously not after a tough 7-miler.

There are lots of ways to measure progress - weight, muscle definition, appetite, measurements (BMI, fat%, etc etc). I just don't choose to do them. Too much effort.

Unfortunately, I'm relatively lazy. It's a wonder I get out there and am as fit as I am.

How do you measure your fitness progress?

1 comment:

  1. I go back and forth between measuring and not. I'm starting a fitness challenge that is measure in reps with the final goal being 600 reps in a single workout. It's 10 exercises - do thirty reps, then repeat the whole thing for a total of 600. I'd say that one is pretty measured!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails