9.17.2012

Weddings

It's been months since I last did a Monday Listicles. I thought it would be fun to get back into this meme, so...

This week's topic is 10 THINGS WEDDING. Anything goes.

Now, I'm a very happily married woman. Been so for nigh on to 8 years. I'm not complaining at all. My wedding was beautiful. It came after a six-week engagement. Yes, we got married fast. It was a Tuesday evening, and my sister did a fabulous job decorating the gym at the church. We were surrounded by family and lots of friends. It was a wonderful evening.

But sometimes I see movies of fantastic weddings, and I wonder and dream. If I could get married again, how would I do it?

1. Maybe on a catamaran.

2. Or at the beach.

3. Or under the sea.

4. While skydiving.

5. Or out in space. No pics of this, of course, since I don't think it's ever happened. ;-)

6. Deep down in a cave would be cool.

7. Or up on a secluded mountaintop.

8. In the Redwood Forest. Or any magnificent forest.

But the top two places I would love to get married would be...

9. In front of a waterfall. Do you know of my love of waterfalls?


10. Or on a rooftop overlooking NYC or Central Park.

Which, if any, of these scenarios would be your choice, if you were to get married again or for the first time?
What was your wedding like?

Now head over to Stasha's to see what everyone else has come up with for...



20 comments:

  1. I like the cave/waterfall/forest ideas:) But, ultimately, I would elope if I had it to all over again. I don't like being the center of attention and my wedding was super stressful. I just wanted to leave and get to my honeymoon. Sad but true:) Love all the fun ideas though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waterfall, definitely. I love them as well.

    I think I might opt for a beach wedding if I were to do it over again. Thanks for the lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a beach wedding if we had to do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is just something very alluring about getting married on the beach.

      Delete
  4. The cave/mountian top/ and waterfall were my favorites. I too am happily married but we plan on renewing our vows so this time I want to go all out since we really didn't have a wedding the first time he did a suprise spur of the moment thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we may do the renewing our vows thing at some point. Perhaps we'll do at least one of these ideas. Maybe we'll renew multiple times. ;-)

      Delete
  5. I am not a wedding person at all- which is why we were lucky my BFF helped out so much with our oldest daughter's wedding. I don't like falderal or being the center of attention. I wouldn't have even married the husband had I not succumbed to pressure from his mother. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh! In space! Now that's one I hadn't thought of. Of course its probably going to get scratched off the list once the budget is figured out. If I could afford to wed in space I think I'd rather hit the court house and put that money in diamonds. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, the waterfall would be gorgeous as a backdrop for a wedding! I would totally redo my wedding on a beach somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cliche, but a white sand beach would be my destination of choice. St. Bart's is first choice, but I don't think I'd be too picky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to St Barts, but I imagine it would be a lovely place for a beach wedding.

      Delete
  9. These pictures are gorgeous! I'd go with the beach or waterfall. Actually, I think I'd put the waterfall first. One where there's a lot of green - which is probably every waterfall. We'd be barefoot of course.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the idea of getting married in the Redwood Forest. The pictures were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The light shining through the trees certainly makes for a perfect picture, doesn't it?

      Delete
  11. How about all 10?? I mean there is no way I could choose between these! Also love your new haircut!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a sucker for the last 2! I would have a hard time choosing between them honestly. Love this take on the list, so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails