It's been months since I last did a Monday Listicles. I thought it would be fun to get back into this meme, so...
This week's topic is 10 THINGS WEDDING. Anything goes.
Now, I'm a very happily married woman. Been so for nigh on to 8 years. I'm not complaining at all. My wedding was beautiful. It came after a six-week engagement. Yes, we got married fast. It was a Tuesday evening, and my sister did a fabulous job decorating the gym at the church. We were surrounded by family and lots of friends. It was a wonderful evening.
But sometimes I see movies of fantastic weddings, and I wonder and dream. If I could get married again, how would I do it?
1. Maybe on a catamaran.
2. Or at the beach.
3. Or under the sea.
5. Or out in space. No pics of this, of course, since I don't think it's ever happened. ;-)
6. Deep down in a cave would be cool.
7. Or up on a secluded mountaintop.
8. In the Redwood Forest. Or any magnificent forest.
But the top two places I would love to get married would be...
9. In front of a waterfall. Do you know of my love of waterfalls?
10. Or on a rooftop overlooking NYC or Central Park.
Which, if any, of these scenarios would be your choice, if you were to get married again or for the first time?
What was your wedding like?
Now head over to Stasha's to see what everyone else has come up with for...