6.07.2011

Target Tuesday #1

Day 7

I was flitting around blogland today, and I came across Target Tuesday.


It has been super summery hot the past couple days here in Minnesota, so I thought I'd see what summery things I could find.
Summer Fields Bedding
Peita Flat Thong Sandal


Tiered Maxi Skirt
 
Halter Maxi Dress
And oh my goodness, I WANT THIS DRESS!! It's convertible into, like, a bajillion different styles.
Multi-Style Convertible Maxi Dress
Okay, shopping trip is over for now. I should really to get back to work.

Stay cool about there!

Oh, and why not stop over at Fabulous but Evil to see what else is hot at Target this week.

5 comments:

  1. LOVEEEE those sandals and that bedding. Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That convertible maxi dress --- love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love Target... it's the best :) Those sandal shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, Target's gotten so fancy!!! I love that maxi skirt! Adorable. Wonder if I could pull that off?

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ashley, I know, right? :)

    @TNM, Ooh. I totally think I'm going to splurge on that. Now to decide on a color and length. Hmmm...

    @Tracy-Girl, The sandals are super fun, aren't they?

    @Alex, Absolutely, you could pull that skirt off. Maxi skirts are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails