11.27.2009

Ball Drop!

With all the Thanksgiving Day preparations, and then festivities, I totally neglected posting my 5 gratitudes on Wednesday  and Thursday. So...I'll post them both now in the same post.

Wednesday's 5
  • Finishing all my Geog lessons before my midterm and getting my midterm requested. Now, I just need to study and prepare for the midterm so I'll be ready when it arrives at the testing center.
  • For my sister who helped me (via phone) with my cherry pie.
  • Frozen pizza for dinner. Yeah!
  • Friendly, cooperative customer service agent at Comcast. I woke up to find my Internet had been canceled. I'd made the last two payments to an old account. Oops!
  • My cute little two-tone, leaf cookies.
Thanksgiving's 5:
  • Family, food, fun!
  • My husband. He is absolutely my rock. I love him SO much!
  • Taking a brief (it got so cold) Gratitude Walk with my guy and my girl. We talked about all the things we're grateful for.
  • The knowledge of Heavenly Father's Plan of Happiness and my part in it.
  • That this gratitude challenge is over! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I love your gratitudes! Sweet and thoughtful.
    Visiting from SITS.
    ***Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a great Thanksgiving. Hope you've enjoyed the rest of the weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clarinda! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. Glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Have a good week!

    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking this to the gratitude party! I love all your lists of things to be grateful for. A Gratitude Walk is a wonderful idea... I love how I feel during a walk, such a natural rush, and so it's a perfect match with talking about what you are grateful for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails