11.21.2009

SATURDAY!!

My goodness the day goes fast when you've stayed up til 4:30am the night before and still got out of bed by 9:30am.

Still...

Saturday brought with it some things for which I am grateful.
  1. After working on it for over 4 months, I finally submitted my Geog paper!
  2. I get to work with my husband. How great is that!
  3. We sold our old Samsung Instinct phones. Whoo hoo! We'd been hanging on to them for 8 months or so since we stopped using them earlier this year.
  4. Receiving an email from my sister with Thanksgiving assignments - mine are fruit salad and cherry pie.
  5. Shopping at Kohl's with my husband. He so rarely goes shopping with me. It was fun!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails