12.18.2011

What's in a Name?

Well, a lot. I think.

A name draws you in.
A name entices you to read.
Am I right?

I want to take my blog to the next level.

I started this blog way back in 2006.
Without a niche.
Just a place for me to share some of my random thoughts.

More than five years and a few hundred posts later, I feel like I need to change it up a bit.
I'll still share randomness that goes on in my life, but I'd like to focus more on my running/fitness goals. Of course, that's kind of been the focus for quite some time now.

Perhaps a name change is in order?

I've been wracking my brain for the past week or so trying to come up with something creative and fun. Here are a few ideas I'm considering. I'd love to hear what you think.

Middle of the Road Gal
I'm average and that's OKAY
(too whiny? too political sounding?)

Don't Get Excited
Just an average girl running through life

Keep Your Shoes Laced
You never know what's coming next

Running Poppycock

Enjoying the Course
An average runner's journey

What do you think? Which is your favorite or do they all stink? Do you have any suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. I don't think that any of the names you've chosen are quite right. You are FAR from average. I say tweek Enjoying the Course subtitle to A runner's journey. Maybe a title could be Running Like A Girl - my story. Ok so maybe not the best subtitle, but I lost focus half way through. (Ah, a great title for me...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one. Enjoying The Course. I like the message. Because really, if we don't enjoy it, then it just becomes a chore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are NOT average, don't sell yourself short :) !

    I also like the last one, but without the average part :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Keep Your Shoes Laced best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails