12.02.2011

It's December!

Which is scary.

And overwhelming.

IT'S CRUNCH TIME!!

Of course, I've pretty much been saying that since September, but now I really am down to the wire.

Here's what I still have to finish:
  • Read TWO books
  • Write THREE papers (one 4 pg and two 3-5 pg)
  • ONE quiz
  • ONE final (scheduled for a week from today)
My plan, my hope, is to have all that finished by the 15th, which will give me about two weeks to finish my online portfolio. I started this earlier in my program and haven't really looked at it in a couple years now. It will take a lot of work, but I think two weeks is pretty reasonable to finish it.

I'll admit this past weekend and early part of this week, I had a completely defeatist attitude. I doubted highly I would be able to finish everything, and I wondered if it was really worth it to push myself so hard to student teach and get my license in MN when we're planning on leaving the state next summer.


But writing this out, it doesn't seem that bad.

I CAN DO THIS! Right?



1 comment:

  1. You can do this! Good luck with your portfolio and your final papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails