1.29.2012

SOC - Ahhhhh...

I'm linking up with Fadra's

#SOCsunday

Today’s Writing Prompt: Describe, in detail, the way you like to relax.

In detail? I don't really know.

In general? I'm pretty easy to please.

I could relax by:

  • simply vegging in front of the TV watching a favorite show or a movie.
  • reading through my favorite blogs.
  • reading a book.
  • going for a run or to the gym.
  • taking a bubble bath. maybe with some glowing candles.

  • I don't really need anything to relax for me.

    I'm not really a comfort-food or drink kind of chica.

    I mean I do tend to eat a lot, but not really as a way to de-stress or relax. I just eat because I'm hungry or because it's there. Unfortunately, it's sometimes too often the latter.

    Relaxation can come in various ways, I suppose.

    I kind of prefer the escapist way to relax. Mind-numbing. Not needing to think. Or laughter. I love to laugh!

    ******
    Now it's your turn! Here are a few rules:

  • Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
  • Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
  • Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
  • Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
  • Link up your post.
  • Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.

  • What are your favorite ways to relax? How did you relax this weekend?

    4 comments:

    1. Great list. Blogging and reading other blogs are also relaxing for me :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks, Maureen. It's therapeutic to read about everyone else's crazy lives, right? :-)

        Delete
    2. I think relaxing with mind-numbing activities is a sure sign that you have an active brain. That's a good thing and it's good you know how to give it a rest once in a while.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails