8.15.2012

10 Random Songs

Today's topic for the August Healthy Living /Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge is to go to your iPod/mp3 player, set it to shuffle, and list the first 10 songs that come up.

The only thing I have is my smartphone - it doesn't have nearly all of my music. Still, I decided to give it a shot.

Here's my list:
  1. Walking on Sunshine - Jennifer Lopez
  2. Great Expectations - J-Live
  3. Why Georgia - John Mayer
  4. I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace
  5. I Want You to Want Me - Cheap Trick
  6. B.O.B. - OutKast
  7. What It Feels Like for a Girl - Madonna
  8. Superman (It's Not Easy) - Five For Fighting
  9. Come On Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
  10. Over the Rainbow - Harry Connick, Jr.
Now, the weird thing is, I have NO idea where songs 2, 3, 4, or 6 came from. I'm not even sure I know those songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails