8.18.2012

Proudest Moment

"What was been the proudest moment in your life?" Today's question for the August Blogging Challenge.

As I think back on my life, I'm going to have to go with the most recent major accomplishment.


This past May I know, I know. I've mentioned it about a bazillion times on this blog. Sorry. I graduated with my Masters of Arts in Teaching.

When I finished my bachelor's back in 2000, I didn't walk the ceremony. I was just happy to be finished. I vowed never to go back to school. Seven years later, my husband had been back in school for awhile, and he convinced me to return to school, too.

It wasn't so bad!

Student teaching, however, was very challenging and very time consuming, to say the least. There were times when I really didn't think I could make it.

BUT I DID!!

What's your proudest moment?

7 comments:

  1. That is a huge accomplishment! You deserve to be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finishing my Master's is my proudest moment as well. Writing a thesis is no joke!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finishing my Masters' degree was one of my proudest moments, too. It's such a huge accomplishment, you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - It's a bit late!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Getting your Masters is a big accomplishment. Kudos.

    Here is my proudest moment post:http://sheslosingit.net/2012/08/20/blogger-challenge-proudest-moment-of-your-life/

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails